M is an easy letter to find words for when we think about personal resilience. I’ve chosen Move. It’s such a simple thing to do even when our movements are restricted. Here are some ideas:
1. Create a standing desk
2. Set a Sports watch to ping every 45 minutes.
3. Ensure you get out for exercise every day
4. Join an online exercise class of your choosing
5. Find a pair of skipping ropes
6. Dig out a ball – or three balls and learn to juggle
7. Play Twister or the Cereal box game
8. Put on your favourite dance music and dance!
9. Get out into the green gym if you have one
10. Start a Couch to 5K programme
Affirmation: “I am made for moving and am choosing to move with intention every day.”