Uniquely, Martha Simpson Coaching does not offer set coaching programmes. Each coaching package will be constructed around the needs of the individual client, and the timescale with which they want to work with a coach.
Coaching can be face to face or by telephone – both work well in achieving results although each client will have a preference. Again this will be discussed in developing the best approach for each client and may be a combination of the two.
Coaching can be used to explore and achieve a range of goals. Common topics and themes are highlighted below.
At an organisational level:
- Planning for strategic success
- Organisational change and development
- Responding to the external climate
- Developing strategic teams
At an individual level:
- Decision making
- Personal growth and development
- Life balance for sustainability and success
- Managing myself – including my time
- Personal change
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
- Building resilience and Stress Management
- Career management and change
- Preparation for promotion
- First 90 days induction support
- Return to work from absence
The purpose of the coaching and the expected outcomes are agreed at the outset. Otherwise you won’t know how to measure success! So whether you are looking for Executive Coaching , Business Coaching , or Personal Coaching – you can be sure of success you can measure.
Then again if you want to develop a strategic team, you can opt for team coaching and facilitation, coaching training for line managers, or for something completely different a coaching retreat which can be designed to fit your team.